Monday, 24 November 2014
Studio Production Diary
My job was project manager and my contribution to the group was to make sure that everyone was in on time and if not to then divide work between everyone in the group including myself. I also had to collect everyone's pre production paper work and add it to the google drive making sure that everyone was doing what was set. I was also on the auto queue when it came to time in the studio making sure it was as the right speed for the presenters to read off. I also went out filming with jade and jess for the fashion VT.I think the team worked well together and we communicated with each other as best as we could outside of college by making a chat on facebook where we would inform everyone about days of filming and work that needed doing. Next time i think we will book more studio time to practice and make sure all the vt's are working before the day of actual filming because a vt and clip had to get cut for this reason. Cast selection may be a thing we might need to do differently because the people we picked were on our course we had to work our way around our studio time and theirs but we did the best we could. Also i think that making sure the presenters are comfortable with the script and that is doesn't drag out as we made some changes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment