Matthew's Blog

Thursday, 9 January 2014

I certify this is my work for the Documentary

Posted by matthewking at 02:25
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2015 (24)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (7)
  • ▼  2014 (83)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (11)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ▼  January (15)
      • Unit 6: Assignment 1 analyzing of a media product ...
      • Unit 6 Assignment 1 Prezi Script
      • Deconstructing music videos Things you would expe...
      • Analysis of a music video
      • Unit 29
      • Mode of address and genre
      • Reflective Analysis On Documentary production
      • I certify this is my work for the Documentary
      • I certify this is my work for Unit 1
      • I certify this is my work for technical workshop
      • I certify this is my work for Unit 26
      • Technical Workshop
      • Unit 26 final feedback assignment 1
      • Unit 26 assignment 3 final feedback
      • Technical workshop
  • ►  2013 (44)
    • ►  December (9)
    • ►  November (9)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (12)

About Me

matthewking
View my complete profile
Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.