Sunday, 12 January 2014

Reflective Analysis On Documentary production

What worked?
I think that all the interviews worked well together,we didn't just stay in one place in our documentary we visited many different parts on Manchester.

Why did it work well?
I think that this worked because we asked different people and i think this kept it more interesting.
 
What could have been improved?
I think the sound was bad in some parts when the music started going very loud in some parts.You couldn't really hear what the person being interviewed was saying. 

How will you improve future productions?
I will improve further productions by making sure no work gets deleted, because this slowed us down by having to re film surtaint parts and voice overs.

What new skills did you learn?
The new skills I learnt was manly with editing learning how to add music,text and speeding up clips.

Will you approach your next production differently?
No not really, I think the way we approached this production was good we was coming in nearly every day working on the production or out filming. All of our pre production work was done on time and to deadline. 


No comments:

Post a Comment