Lewis, Police officer
Lewis getting arrested
INT. Police station / Interrogation room
Lewis, DCI Lisa Dixon
Lewis and DCI meeting
INT. Classroom
Lewis, Mr.Bourne
Mr Bourne winds up Lewis and he storms out
INT. Interrogation
Lewis, DCI Lisa Dixon
DCI Lisa Dixon ask's him why he stormed out
EXT. Park
Lewis
He is sat on the swing thinking about what he is going to do
INT. College
Lewis
He sends the email to Mr.Bourne threatening to bomb the college
INT. Interrogation
Lewis, DCI Lisa Dixon
DCI Lisa Dixon is questioning Lewis asking him why he did it
INT. Mr.Bourne's callroom
Mr.Bourne, I.T Technician
Mr.Bourne reads the email and gets the I.T Technician to trace the email
INT. I.T Classroom
Lewis, Teacher, Policeman
Lewis gets arrested whist in lesson
INT. Interrogation
Lewis, Dci Lisa Dixon,Social Worker
Lisa Dixon explains the the college want him out of college and Lewis is left distraught
Lisa Dixon explains the the college want him out of college and Lewis is left distraught
No comments:
Post a Comment